From tradition till today, Diwali is celebrated as one of the biggest Hindu festivals. Rejoiced with immense pomp and grandeur, it is all about family, friends and feasting. A few associates the festival of light with warmth-ness and love it brings, and some are excited about the new clothes and shopping which comes along with it. While some love the art of Rangoli in this festival, others enjoy decorating their home with new decorative accents and kids look forward to lighting candles and crackers. But one thing which is enjoyed by all, irrespective of their age is gifting! Receiving and distributing gifts amongst friends, family, loved ones and corporate gifting between business associates and employees has turned out to be a grand affair in the last decade.
Diwali – a time for family get together and celebrating happiness, but sometimes selecting the right gifts for loved ones turns out to be a very tiresome process. Every year the market is filled with new and innovative Diwali gifts with the range spanning from decorative accents, crockery, timepieces, dry fruits, sweets, chocolates, tabletop décor items, gift hampers, dinnerware and cutlery.
Continuing a long-lasting relationship with friends and families depends a lot on the selection of gifts. If you thought a box of sweets will maintain the sweetness within your relations, think again. Gone are those days, today people expect customized and innovative gifts on special festivities like Diwali and Bhai Duj. The festive season is just around the corner and it is the time to start planning on the unique gifts to exchange this Diwali.
1. A gorgeous box of cutlery from FnS will make an elegant gifting option. And some handmade DIY note or card along with it and you will certainly win all hearts.
2. A silverware set of two bowls along with a box of dry fruits will make you everyone’s favourite, without any doubt.
3. Another interesting gifting idea for friends and family is the bamboo fiber tableware and dinnerware. Embrace sustainability and gift these environment-friendly tableware pieces that look lovely with pretty prints and beautiful colours; adding a pop of brightness to any kitchen.
4. Gift of lights will always be incomplete without candles and votives. Gift hampers with an assortment of votives and fragrance candles surely bring the beautiful smile on anyone’s face. Rejuvenating and relaxing aromas and scents of the fragrant candles and tea-light candles will pepper up the mood and lift the spirits for the festive celebration.
5. Aristo 3 piece serving bowl set from FnS is a fabulous choice for Diwali gifting. A deadly mix of functionality and good looks, the collection of three serving bowls with lid is crafted of premium quality stainless steel and with extreme precision.
6. Elegant and stylish, FnS’s Oregon Fruit Basket made of stainless steel will enhance the look of your tabletop when filled with fresh and colourful fruits. This qualifies to be one of the bestselling gifting choices.
This Diwali, you will not be out of gift ideas for your friends and family! Browse through FnS website and take a look at the amazing assortment they stock to make your festival of light special.